- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 4 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 5 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 9 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 11 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 11 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Saudi
Happy hump day! You are almost there! Here are the deals!
Fifty-Fifty: $15 for $30 over at Layalina in Arlington from scoutmob is an okay deal. Boasting an extensive menu, Layalina heavily features it’s Lebanese and Syrian roots. Unfortunately, the menu, with it’s plethora of spiced meat as well as hummus and vegetarian options is pretty expensive. Most of the entrees sit just under $20 meaning your coupon wont do all that much. Also, it is a bit of a ways outside the city.Read On