- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 7 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 8 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: sorbet
I see you rolling your eyes already, but hear me out on this.
For Hannukah my family received an ice cream maker. Immediately I snapped up the gift and spirited it away back to DC. Suffering from a partial lactose intolerance (probably psychosomatic) I don’t go for ice cream. My love for froyo is well documented, but it’s possible I love sorbet even more. For the last month I’ve been experimenting and I’ll say I’m getting pretty good.
Making sorbet is extremely easy. After a few initial botches (I’ll get to that in a minute), I’ve hit my stride.Read On
Cinco de Mayo offered a maelstrom of events this year. From celebrating the holiday to the Kentucky Derby to the Mayweather/Cotto fight and a lot of good playoff sports, Eat the District had to choose how we wanted to spend our Saturday. Curbside Cookoff’s Trucko de Mayo featuring 45 food trucks down at RFk was a no brainer. Here was a chance to sample a lot of different trucks and take in the fun vibe on a beautiful Saturday. It wasn’t overly crowded when Even and Micah went (around lunch time) and the lines moved quickly.Read On