- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Souk
Only one deal heading your way this morning, but if you like Moroccan food, get your credit cards ready.
Must-Buy: Today’s Google Offer for $18 for $40 at Souk first stands out because of its value, at more than 50%. Once you get a look at the menu, you’ll be hooked. Souk serves up some tasty Moroccan food, both in tapas-style small plates and in larger entrees. $40 should get you enough tapas for 2, and there’s enough entrees under $20 to get full dinners as well. Even if you and your dining companion go for the more expensive tagines, you won’t go too far over your coupon’s value.Read On