- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 10 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 11 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Sur La Place
Micah August 27, 2012
Welcome back to Monday. We apologize for taking Friday off, but the deals just weren’t there. So we turn the page and enter the last week of August. Scary. Football season is inching ever closer.
Must Buy: There is rarely a really good sushi deal. Often you’ll get a “lounge” type deal to a place that serves mediocre sushi. Or the bargain just won’t be there. Today’s LivingSocial for $20 for $40 at Sushiko (2309 Wisconsin Ave.,NW) is both a good bargain (for sushi) and has some tasty food.Read On
Micah May 21, 2012
Welcome back to the week everyone. I hope you had a relaxing food filled weekend. Congrats to all the new GW and Georgetown grads. I know many of you may now be officially unemployed, but there’s good news, we have deals for you! Take advantage of these more than ever because it sure beats eating ramen everyday. On to the deals!
Must Buy: This may be the best deal we’ve ever featured. LivingSocial is offering $30 for $60 to Kushi (465 K Street NW). If you haven’t already bought it, stop reading and go do so.Read On