- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 8 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 9 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Tacos El Chilango
You’ve already read my review of El Chilango the food truck (if you haven’t read it here). About a month ago it was announced that they would be opening a store on V Street. And then it was announced that it would open my birthday week. And then I found out I was moving 5 blocks away. So consider me excited when I checked it out last week. Would it live up to the truck? Would there be more menu options? Would there be habanero slaw. The answer to all these questions is an emphatic yes.
Tacos El Chilango the store lives up to the hype.Read On