- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 6 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 7 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 11 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: The Coffee Bar
One of my New Years Resolutions was to learn more about coffee. With Swing’s coming next door to my office, I figured it was about time I learn more about what keeps me going while on the job. No more swill for this foodie. Part of this resolution was to veer away from “corporate coffee.” Call me a snob (I know), call me a jerk (that hurts), I can take it.
What I’m looking for is a neighborhood coffee shop with good pastries, good coffee (I’m not expert on what constitutes good coffee), and a good atmosphere.Read On