- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Tonic
Yesterday, we took a gander at Tonic at Quigley’s new summer menu offerings. But today it is Friday and to get you jonesing for that liquid fun, today we will take a brief look at some of Tonic’s signature cocktails. Each one that was sampled will be given a rating in Bangs, either one, two or three Bangs will be awarded. These Bangs are to be considered and measured against the Buck, whatever that entails… Here goes!
Peach Sangria: (Pinot Noir/ Creme de Cassis / St Germaine /lemon juice) Where does all that peach flavor come from?!?!?Read On