- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 5 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 6 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 10 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 12 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Tortilla Cafe
If I were to make a list of the places I’ve eaten at most in DC, Tortilla Cafe would easily be in the top three. The Mexican-Salvadoran restaurant, located in Capitol Hill just across from Eastern Market, may have the most reasonable menu in the District. With nothing above $9, most things below $7, and pretty much everything good to eat, Tortilla Cafe should be in everyone’s regular rotation.
Let’s start with breakfast. A stack of pancakes and egg? Only $4.25, and perfectly tasty, if nothing spectacular.Read On