- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 9 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 10 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: turkey
There is a man. He is behind a counter. The counter resides at the back of the commercial space at 1020 19th Street NW. He holds in his hand a blade. He carves. Day after day, facing down a large turkey breast and sides of roast beef and ham, he carves.
Located on 19th between K and L, Cafe Carvy is a new sandwich spot serving out their wares during the work day to the suited denizens of the downtown DC business establishment. They have a relatively small menu but their focus is on their handcarved meats.Read On
Welcome to the first installment of “In Praise Of.” Here I will discuss some of my odder food fascinations/obsessions. Today I will tell you all about my love of grilled turkey.
One of the things I most looked forward to upon my arrival in the cityburbs was buying a proper charcoal grill. I will assert this as fact and not opinion: meats, fish, vegetables all taste better when cooked over a charcoal fire. I’ve had steaks on a gas grill and steaks on a charcoal grill, and I can tell you that there is no comparison.Read On