- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 11 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: vegan
One deal for you this morning, and it’s aimed at a pretty specific group of people, which means for only the second time ever we’re breaking out the rare Must Buy/Fifty-Fifty Combo rating. Here you go.
Must Buy/Fifty-Fifty: Are you a vegan? Do you frequently dine with a vegan? Are you trying to impress a vegan? Then you’ll absolutely want to drive up to Soul Vegetarian Restaurant near Howard University and take advantage of today’s Scoutmob for $5 off food or smoothies. Everyone else?Read On
Good morning! We’re pretty exhausted after that 3 OT game last night, but the deals wait for no man! Here’s what we’ve got this morning.
[Update] Fifty-Fifty: Groupon surprised us with a late addition with this $20 for $40 to Burapa Thai. The name is funny (sounds like a burp), but the deal is less so. The food is so-so and the bang for your buck is also so-so. Sounds like a fifty-fifty if I ever heard one. If you love Clarendon, though, then this is your kind of deal.
Fifty-fifty: Our thoughts on today’s Scoutmob deal for Senbeb Vegan Cafe are pretty obvious.Read On