- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: vegetarian
Evan July 17, 2012
It’s going to be over 100 degrees today, folks. Oof. Stay inside, drink a lot of water, and make yourself feel better by grabbing one of today’s great must-buys.
Must-buy: Groupon’s deal for $25 for $50 of food and drink at Biergarten Haus is a no-brainer, getting you 50% at one of the best spots to hangout on H Street. Snap this deal up and spend an evening in their outdoor beer garden, snacking on German-style food and choosing from their extensive beer list.
Must-buy: Today’s Scoutmob for $20 for $40 at Casa Oaxaca is a great deal for some of the most authentic Mexican food in DC.Read On