- @THEKIDMERO check out https://t.co/7LdrreuWNg my pal about 5 days ago in reply to THEKIDMERO
- This photo does not do justice to how good this @RepublicKolache is with @DCitySmokehouse brisket. https://t.co/AGHiN810SV about 2 weeks ago
- @jon_bois too many mouth of an active volcano dead ends about 3 weeks ago in reply to jon_bois
- @bornruffians will you play foxes mate for life tonight? Pretty please about 3 weeks ago in reply to BornRuffians
- Dear @kentremendous 5 yrs ago we started a Rec soccer team called DJ Roomba. Now in our 17th season we debuted these https://t.co/FUccWLwv1j about 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: wings
Only one new deal to welcome you into the new week, but it is pretty crazy.
Must Buy: $5 for a Lou’s City Bar discount card from The Capitol Deal. This savings punch card gets you ten draft beers for $2 off and five orders of wings at $5 each. Their drafts mostly sit between $6 and $8 and a dozen wings would normally cost you $11 dollars. Still following? That is a total of $50 dollars in savings, to be used over time, at your leisure, for $5. Oh, did I mention wings come in four flavors? Buffalo, BBQ, Jerk, and Chesapeake.Read On