- RT @fundrise: "I've lived in DC for the last 7 years and I love it, so this was a way for me to own and be invested in the city" http://t.c… about 4 days ago
- I spoke to @wsj on my motivations for investing with @fundrise, check it! http://t.co/S8U47ww6XK about 4 days ago
- Rocking the vote at McKinley Tech http://t.co/16pt871qkW about 2 weeks ago
- @desusnice spike lee at the a10 tournament just asked about what it’s like to see good basketball in New York… about 1 month ago in reply to desusnice
- All in on this Potbelly Elvis. Peanut butter, banana, and bacon. Amazing http://t.co/cdO5M1WcUl about 1 month ago
Tag Archives: wings
Only one new deal to welcome you into the new week, but it is pretty crazy.
Must Buy: $5 for a Lou’s City Bar discount card from The Capitol Deal. This savings punch card gets you ten draft beers for $2 off and five orders of wings at $5 each. Their drafts mostly sit between $6 and $8 and a dozen wings would normally cost you $11 dollars. Still following? That is a total of $50 dollars in savings, to be used over time, at your leisure, for $5. Oh, did I mention wings come in four flavors? Buffalo, BBQ, Jerk, and Chesapeake.Read On