- @TheRock you wanna come to my gym/eat a good meal? about 2 weeks ago in reply to TheRock
- @mashable actually it didn’t about 1 month ago in reply to mashable
- Finally got my hands on a delicious @MasonDixieDC biscuit sandwich http://t.co/NPHlh2Pn3p about 1 month ago
- Duffys noooooo. Where will I watch football now??? @duffysirishpub about 1 month ago
- @jon_bois I once had to drive John McLaughlin to a taping of his show. He crumpled up a $10, threw it, and told me “here’s your blood money” about 2 months ago in reply to jon_bois
Tag Archives: wings
Only one new deal to welcome you into the new week, but it is pretty crazy.
Must Buy: $5 for a Lou’s City Bar discount card from The Capitol Deal. This savings punch card gets you ten draft beers for $2 off and five orders of wings at $5 each. Their drafts mostly sit between $6 and $8 and a dozen wings would normally cost you $11 dollars. Still following? That is a total of $50 dollars in savings, to be used over time, at your leisure, for $5. Oh, did I mention wings come in four flavors? Buffalo, BBQ, Jerk, and Chesapeake.Read On