- @ctrent there’s no uber here?!? That’s it I’m heading back home. Cancel the weekend trip about 16 hours ago in reply to ctrent
- Hey you should check out @maketto1351, you should also watch this video https://t.co/zDRam7mv48 @fundrise (spoiler alert, I'm in it) about 2 days ago
- @Arr pretty sure Mumford going electric ruined these bros gimmick about 5 days ago in reply to Arr
- Well it’s official, add Shaw Tavern to the “never going there again” list http://t.co/JvXu3ehIay about 1 week ago
- @ctrent best ballpark hot dog I ever ate about 2 weeks ago in reply to ctrent
Tag Archives: wings
Only one new deal to welcome you into the new week, but it is pretty crazy.
Must Buy: $5 for a Lou’s City Bar discount card from The Capitol Deal. This savings punch card gets you ten draft beers for $2 off and five orders of wings at $5 each. Their drafts mostly sit between $6 and $8 and a dozen wings would normally cost you $11 dollars. Still following? That is a total of $50 dollars in savings, to be used over time, at your leisure, for $5. Oh, did I mention wings come in four flavors? Buffalo, BBQ, Jerk, and Chesapeake.Read On