- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 4 weeks ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 month ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
- But @FryBrothersDC, why??? about 1 month ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
- Dear @FryBrothersDC, interested in an exclusive scoop on your upcoming French Fry empire. Thoughts? about 1 month ago
- RT @echich: HEY DC FRIENDS (and all friends!): follow @FryBrothersDC to see where @mlubens and I will be popping up! Big things planned!!! about 1 month ago
Tag Archives: wings
Only one new deal to welcome you into the new week, but it is pretty crazy.
Must Buy: $5 for a Lou’s City Bar discount card from The Capitol Deal. This savings punch card gets you ten draft beers for $2 off and five orders of wings at $5 each. Their drafts mostly sit between $6 and $8 and a dozen wings would normally cost you $11 dollars. Still following? That is a total of $50 dollars in savings, to be used over time, at your leisure, for $5. Oh, did I mention wings come in four flavors? Buffalo, BBQ, Jerk, and Chesapeake.Read On