- .@MayorBowser Do you realize that @chefspike once referred to DC as a "second-tier city" in terms of its dining scene http://t.co/yg3ZJAAQGW about 5 days ago
- @PoPville it’s not like they plow streets either about 5 days ago in reply to PoPville
- RT @mattCampy: owners of @indigowdc reporting stolen vehicle at 5pm, Toyota Sequoia (DC Tags ER 5504). pls RT about 1 week ago
- 2.5 years ago almost to the day (8/16/2012) I bought in to @fundrise and @maketto1351. Very excited for tonight to see what's taken shape! about 2 weeks ago
- Oh baby bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit from @stompdelray http://t.co/94Gc2mD5hj about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: wings
Only one new deal to welcome you into the new week, but it is pretty crazy.
Must Buy: $5 for a Lou’s City Bar discount card from The Capitol Deal. This savings punch card gets you ten draft beers for $2 off and five orders of wings at $5 each. Their drafts mostly sit between $6 and $8 and a dozen wings would normally cost you $11 dollars. Still following? That is a total of $50 dollars in savings, to be used over time, at your leisure, for $5. Oh, did I mention wings come in four flavors? Buffalo, BBQ, Jerk, and Chesapeake.Read On