- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 3 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 4 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 8 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 10 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 10 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: wings
Only one new deal to welcome you into the new week, but it is pretty crazy.
Must Buy: $5 for a Lou’s City Bar discount card from The Capitol Deal. This savings punch card gets you ten draft beers for $2 off and five orders of wings at $5 each. Their drafts mostly sit between $6 and $8 and a dozen wings would normally cost you $11 dollars. Still following? That is a total of $50 dollars in savings, to be used over time, at your leisure, for $5. Oh, did I mention wings come in four flavors? Buffalo, BBQ, Jerk, and Chesapeake.Read On