- Today @maketto1351 a woman drinking a random coffee was bought a coffee by @VigilanteCoffee. Brilliant! about 1 week ago
- @PoPville lived right across the street for 2 years. Loved watching 3am street brawls that started right outside about 2 weeks ago in reply to PoPville
- Working remote today. Had a gruesome commute #RGis30 http://t.co/Lyjtuhy9ep about 3 weeks ago
- @PoPville I'll agree with you on Solly's but that's it as far as I'm concerned. I'll take my drinking elsewhere. about 3 weeks ago in reply to PoPville
- @PoPville shut it down. U street is officially over about 3 weeks ago in reply to PoPville
Tag Archives: wings
Only one new deal to welcome you into the new week, but it is pretty crazy.
Must Buy: $5 for a Lou’s City Bar discount card from The Capitol Deal. This savings punch card gets you ten draft beers for $2 off and five orders of wings at $5 each. Their drafts mostly sit between $6 and $8 and a dozen wings would normally cost you $11 dollars. Still following? That is a total of $50 dollars in savings, to be used over time, at your leisure, for $5. Oh, did I mention wings come in four flavors? Buffalo, BBQ, Jerk, and Chesapeake.Read On