- Checked out @coffeecounseldc they’re doing rad things with iced coffee about 18 hours ago
- @jon_bois my bris about 2 days ago in reply to jon_bois
- You know how I know I’m in love with @boundarystonedc? Every time I come in here wolf parade plays on the jukebox about 4 days ago
- Hey I spent 7 hours in LAX and wrote a stream of consciousness post http://t.co/IcLZDy0vVB about 4 days ago
- For people complaining they’ll never be able to eat at rose’s luxury now. It’s first come, first serve. Get there early and you’ll be fine.. about 1 week ago
Tag Archives: wings
Only one new deal to welcome you into the new week, but it is pretty crazy.
Must Buy: $5 for a Lou’s City Bar discount card from The Capitol Deal. This savings punch card gets you ten draft beers for $2 off and five orders of wings at $5 each. Their drafts mostly sit between $6 and $8 and a dozen wings would normally cost you $11 dollars. Still following? That is a total of $50 dollars in savings, to be used over time, at your leisure, for $5. Oh, did I mention wings come in four flavors? Buffalo, BBQ, Jerk, and Chesapeake.Read On