- .@jon_bois I once saw a Wendy's employee pop a bag of popcorn a customer brought in. He then ate it in the Wendy's. Thoughts? about 13 hours ago in reply to jon_bois
- Holy moly something resembling life is happening at Union Social #nomadc http://t.co/oYID9kgxJQ about 4 days ago
- Hooray for @StompDelRay. The Classic was delicious http://t.co/M9fKNNv4vP about 6 days ago
- Anyone in #NEDC #Eckington get solicited by door-to-door meat salesman tonight. 4 guys trying to sell discounted meat and seafood? about 1 week ago
- RT @johnsciuto: @EatTheDistrict I couldn't agree more! @PBBBQDelRay has paved the way for #Scootchos to be the @Bharper3407 of nachos - tha… about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: wings
Only one new deal to welcome you into the new week, but it is pretty crazy.
Must Buy: $5 for a Lou’s City Bar discount card from The Capitol Deal. This savings punch card gets you ten draft beers for $2 off and five orders of wings at $5 each. Their drafts mostly sit between $6 and $8 and a dozen wings would normally cost you $11 dollars. Still following? That is a total of $50 dollars in savings, to be used over time, at your leisure, for $5. Oh, did I mention wings come in four flavors? Buffalo, BBQ, Jerk, and Chesapeake.Read On