- @nevinmartell Not terrible, but I was there at 8:15 about 4 hours ago in reply to nevinmartell
- @Patchus Yeah the quality of the coffee is not in dispute. I'm just saying I'd prefer a local roastery at a local restaurant. about 5 hours ago in reply to Patchus
- That being said LOOK at this sandwich and packaging @rosesluxury https://t.co/3L6JMiHila about 6 hours ago in reply to EatTheDistrict
- Bang bang DC coffee gang (@SwingsCoffee @VigilanteCoffee @ZekesCoffeeDC) @RosesLuxury about 6 hours ago in reply to EatTheDistrict
- Cafe at Pineapples and Pearls does everything right (good food, awesome aesthetic) but surprised the coffee wasn't local @RosesLuxury? about 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: wings
Only one new deal to welcome you into the new week, but it is pretty crazy.
Must Buy: $5 for a Lou’s City Bar discount card from The Capitol Deal. This savings punch card gets you ten draft beers for $2 off and five orders of wings at $5 each. Their drafts mostly sit between $6 and $8 and a dozen wings would normally cost you $11 dollars. Still following? That is a total of $50 dollars in savings, to be used over time, at your leisure, for $5. Oh, did I mention wings come in four flavors? Buffalo, BBQ, Jerk, and Chesapeake.Read On