- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 4 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 5 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 9 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 11 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 11 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Woodley Park
Only one question to answer today. Keep sending them in!
I have a client near the Woodley Park metro station who recently had a big work accomplishment, and I want to take him out to lunch to celebrate. Where in the area do you recommend?
The way I see it, there’s three main things going on here. 1: location is important, since you don’t want the client to have to leave the area. 2: this is both a celebration and a business affair, so you want to pick a place that will impress. 3: you’re eating with someone you probably don’t know that well, so it’s best to choose something on the safe side.Read On
Must Buy: A free smoothie from Juice Joint Cafe is being offered today by Scoutmob. Clearly this is a no brainer. Blended fruit smoothies for no money right in the middle of downtown DC. You don’t even need to print anything out! Big thanks to Scoutmob for keeping us cool as we jump into Summer.
Fifty-Fifty: Living Social’s $15 for 30 or $25 for 50 to Petits Plats is certainly a good looking offer.Read On
Sushi doesn’t exactly scream cheap eats. In fact, there’s something a little bit frightening about eating inexpensive raw fish – it raises far too many questions in my head, at least. Why is this so cheap? Is it old? Is it low-quality? Do I really want to be eating bargain raw fish? It doesn’t exactly inspire confidence. When you’re eating sushi you’re willing to pay more to know it’s good, and a night at a sushi place typically turns into an expensive affair.
Enter the $1 sushi happy hour.Read On