- Coolest part about investing with @fundrise instead of faceless shareholders & corps you're in with friends @j2sheck @Schnitzer @mattCampy about 5 days ago
- Just got my shares for 906 H St NE. Good to be riding with @fundrise again! about 5 days ago
- Iced coffee on tap. Yes yes yes @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/goGZG5nLXU about 1 week ago
- First cappuccino! @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/vHoqKXKR8r about 2 weeks ago
- Live from Del Ray our good friends at @SwingsCoffee rolling in coffee http://t.co/ak4m04Udlg about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Woodley Park
Only one question to answer today. Keep sending them in!
I have a client near the Woodley Park metro station who recently had a big work accomplishment, and I want to take him out to lunch to celebrate. Where in the area do you recommend?
The way I see it, there’s three main things going on here. 1: location is important, since you don’t want the client to have to leave the area. 2: this is both a celebration and a business affair, so you want to pick a place that will impress. 3: you’re eating with someone you probably don’t know that well, so it’s best to choose something on the safe side.Read On
Hey guys, happy Thursday! You’re on your way! We have one in each category today and of course, the winner is:
Must Buy: A free smoothie from Juice Joint Cafe is being offered today by Scoutmob. Clearly this is a no brainer. Blended fruit smoothies for no money right in the middle of downtown DC. You don’t even need to print anything out! Big thanks to Scoutmob for keeping us cool as we jump into Summer.
Fifty-Fifty: Living Social’s $15 for 30 or $25 for 50 to Petits Plats is certainly a good looking offer.Read On
Sushi doesn’t exactly scream cheap eats. In fact, there’s something a little bit frightening about eating inexpensive raw fish – it raises far too many questions in my head, at least. Why is this so cheap? Is it old? Is it low-quality? Do I really want to be eating bargain raw fish? It doesn’t exactly inspire confidence. When you’re eating sushi you’re willing to pay more to know it’s good, and a night at a sushi place typically turns into an expensive affair.
Enter the $1 sushi happy hour.Read On