- Praying @gwcolonialarmy proves me wrong, but this game is CRUCIAL. Plz come and yell at Phil https://t.co/FYtI9NIGXX about 4 hours ago
- My condolences to @gwcolonialarmy on the zika virus outbreak that surely prevented student attendance at this MASSIVELY IMPORTANT GAME about 1 week ago
- @TommySiegel @JukeboxtheGhost two twins who are French fries. They wear glasses and have beards about 1 week ago in reply to TommySiegel
- @Ben_Vipond @BoundaryStoneDC glad to have been there to help. Get 💵💵💵 about 1 week ago in reply to Ben_Vipond
- Hey @ddotdc instead of using resources on the streetcar how about you clear my street (Todd Pl NE) which hasn't seen a plow all storm about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Yellow Vendor
I have been involved in my own private love affair with food trucks for quite some time now. Our relationship is exciting and ever changing. Yes, sometimes food trucks let me down, and of course we have problems just like everyone else. But we always seem to bounce back and I frequently find myself returned to the warm embrace of the ever-welcoming food truck community.
My relationship with these rolling restaurants didn’t begin with Yellow Vendor, but since first having it a while back, the sparsely adorned bright yellow truck has sat on page one of my little black book.Read On