- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 3 weeks ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 2 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 5 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 7 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 7 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Yellow Vendor
I have been involved in my own private love affair with food trucks for quite some time now. Our relationship is exciting and ever changing. Yes, sometimes food trucks let me down, and of course we have problems just like everyone else. But we always seem to bounce back and I frequently find myself returned to the warm embrace of the ever-welcoming food truck community.
My relationship with these rolling restaurants didn’t begin with Yellow Vendor, but since first having it a while back, the sparsely adorned bright yellow truck has sat on page one of my little black book.Read On