- @jon_bois I once had to drive John McLaughlin to a taping of his show. He crumpled up a $10, threw it, and told me “here’s your blood money” about 5 days ago in reply to jon_bois
- Say hello to the September Song the new signature beverage at @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/UuZg9Nz6FY about 3 weeks ago
- @jon_bois @edsbs buy a mcdonalds filet-o-fish at noon, eat it at 8pm. about 1 month ago in reply to jon_bois
- Checked out @coffeecounseldc they’re doing rad things with iced coffee about 1 month ago
- @jon_bois my bris about 1 month ago in reply to jon_bois
Tag Archives: Yellow Vendor
I have been involved in my own private love affair with food trucks for quite some time now. Our relationship is exciting and ever changing. Yes, sometimes food trucks let me down, and of course we have problems just like everyone else. But we always seem to bounce back and I frequently find myself returned to the warm embrace of the ever-welcoming food truck community.
My relationship with these rolling restaurants didn’t begin with Yellow Vendor, but since first having it a while back, the sparsely adorned bright yellow truck has sat on page one of my little black book.Read On