- Hey @smittenkitchen been there, done that http://t.co/IpnC9dKAp9 about 3 hours ago in reply to smittenkitchen
- @GoParks #fypyes about 1 week ago in reply to GoParks
- My park is Arches! #FindYourPark #makeyourmark #fypsweepstakes http://t.co/QLdkiSPFAm about 1 week ago
- @jon_bois bill bellicheck about 1 month ago in reply to jon_bois
- @ussoccer mere blocks away at Eastern HS our Rec team is in its playoff run at 8pm. Stop by and cheer on some amateur soccer about 1 month ago in reply to ussoccer
Tag Archives: Yellow Vendor
I have been involved in my own private love affair with food trucks for quite some time now. Our relationship is exciting and ever changing. Yes, sometimes food trucks let me down, and of course we have problems just like everyone else. But we always seem to bounce back and I frequently find myself returned to the warm embrace of the ever-welcoming food truck community.
My relationship with these rolling restaurants didn’t begin with Yellow Vendor, but since first having it a while back, the sparsely adorned bright yellow truck has sat on page one of my little black book.Read On