- @jon_bois tricked! It’s McDonalds which I guess is anti-climactic about 20 hours ago in reply to jon_bois
- RT @jon_bois: @EatTheDistrict i’m gonna guess panera bread about 20 hours ago
- Supper jumping with friends but which restaurant are we in @jon_bois http://t.co/AUmsQbGAjt about 21 hours ago
- Having friends @SwingsCoffee guarantees you’ll always get good coffee recommendations for the road @BlueprintCoffee http://t.co/b0A4cmvJ6R about 3 days ago
- @ctrent there’s no uber here?!? That’s it I’m heading back home. Cancel the weekend trip about 4 days ago in reply to ctrent
Tag Archives: Yellow Vendor
I have been involved in my own private love affair with food trucks for quite some time now. Our relationship is exciting and ever changing. Yes, sometimes food trucks let me down, and of course we have problems just like everyone else. But we always seem to bounce back and I frequently find myself returned to the warm embrace of the ever-welcoming food truck community.
My relationship with these rolling restaurants didn’t begin with Yellow Vendor, but since first having it a while back, the sparsely adorned bright yellow truck has sat on page one of my little black book.Read On