- It's rare you can get big meaty beef ribs but @PBBBQDelRay is doing good things tonight http://t.co/QGMRZMbwlv about 2 weeks ago
- TWIST http://t.co/ppt8OpNV2L about 3 weeks ago
- @SheaSerrano best moment in cool runnings right here: https://t.co/JnrVObHBH0 about 3 weeks ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano draw me like one of your French girls http://t.co/0fiOQCvxWI about 1 month ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- RT @tomsietsema: My fave place to refuel on H St. NE. combines retail therapy with a Taiwanese-Cambodian menu. Thanks, @erikbruneryang http… about 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Yellow Vendor
I have been involved in my own private love affair with food trucks for quite some time now. Our relationship is exciting and ever changing. Yes, sometimes food trucks let me down, and of course we have problems just like everyone else. But we always seem to bounce back and I frequently find myself returned to the warm embrace of the ever-welcoming food truck community.
My relationship with these rolling restaurants didn’t begin with Yellow Vendor, but since first having it a while back, the sparsely adorned bright yellow truck has sat on page one of my little black book.Read On