- The countdown to my retirement begins! Congrats all @fundrise @maketto1351 http://t.co/H7YDEHbgMM about 1 day ago
- Today @maketto1351 a woman drinking a random coffee was bought a coffee by @VigilanteCoffee. Brilliant! about 1 week ago
- @PoPville lived right across the street for 2 years. Loved watching 3am street brawls that started right outside about 3 weeks ago in reply to PoPville
- Working remote today. Had a gruesome commute #RGis30 http://t.co/Lyjtuhy9ep about 3 weeks ago
- @PoPville I'll agree with you on Solly's but that's it as far as I'm concerned. I'll take my drinking elsewhere. about 4 weeks ago in reply to PoPville
Tag Archives: Yellow Vendor
I have been involved in my own private love affair with food trucks for quite some time now. Our relationship is exciting and ever changing. Yes, sometimes food trucks let me down, and of course we have problems just like everyone else. But we always seem to bounce back and I frequently find myself returned to the warm embrace of the ever-welcoming food truck community.
My relationship with these rolling restaurants didn’t begin with Yellow Vendor, but since first having it a while back, the sparsely adorned bright yellow truck has sat on page one of my little black book.Read On