- Any food today at the brewery @dcbrau ? about 3 weeks ago
- Thanks for the tweet that launched 1000 thinkpieces @desusnice about 3 weeks ago
- The only Tide we respect #buckeyes #rolltide http://t.co/q59oU8atxX about 1 month ago
- @TheRock you wanna come to my gym/eat a good meal? about 1 month ago in reply to TheRock
- @mashable actually it didn’t about 2 months ago in reply to mashable
Tag Archives: Yellow Vendor
I have been involved in my own private love affair with food trucks for quite some time now. Our relationship is exciting and ever changing. Yes, sometimes food trucks let me down, and of course we have problems just like everyone else. But we always seem to bounce back and I frequently find myself returned to the warm embrace of the ever-welcoming food truck community.
My relationship with these rolling restaurants didn’t begin with Yellow Vendor, but since first having it a while back, the sparsely adorned bright yellow truck has sat on page one of my little black book.Read On