- All in on this Potbelly Elvis. Peanut butter, banana, and bacon. Amazing http://t.co/cdO5M1WcUl about 1 week ago
- Today is Wednesday @SweetFireDonnas you ready? about 1 week ago
- Just dropped by @fojolbros new bus set up. $8 for this In a super cool spot. Can’t wait for summer http://t.co/vdA01PBVHv about 3 weeks ago
- @fojolbros @bloomingdame how late is dinner running through? about 3 weeks ago in reply to fojolbros
- Looks like we're about to get snowed in. What are you going to make tomorrow? #snowday about 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Yellow Vendor
I have been involved in my own private love affair with food trucks for quite some time now. Our relationship is exciting and ever changing. Yes, sometimes food trucks let me down, and of course we have problems just like everyone else. But we always seem to bounce back and I frequently find myself returned to the warm embrace of the ever-welcoming food truck community.
My relationship with these rolling restaurants didn’t begin with Yellow Vendor, but since first having it a while back, the sparsely adorned bright yellow truck has sat on page one of my little black book.Read On