- @SheaSerrano draw me like one of your French girls http://t.co/0fiOQCvxWI about 5 days ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- RT @tomsietsema: My fave place to refuel on H St. NE. combines retail therapy with a Taiwanese-Cambodian menu. Thanks, @erikbruneryang http… about 1 week ago
- RT @Seinfeld2000: RT to be entered in to a draw to become the second person i follow about 1 week ago
- @scott_tobias this is devastating news. Do you have recommendations on where we should go for accessible highbrow film news and insights?? about 3 weeks ago in reply to scott_tobias
- Working remotely for a week but couldn't forget my daily cup of @SwingsCoffee about 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Yellow Vendor
I have been involved in my own private love affair with food trucks for quite some time now. Our relationship is exciting and ever changing. Yes, sometimes food trucks let me down, and of course we have problems just like everyone else. But we always seem to bounce back and I frequently find myself returned to the warm embrace of the ever-welcoming food truck community.
My relationship with these rolling restaurants didn’t begin with Yellow Vendor, but since first having it a while back, the sparsely adorned bright yellow truck has sat on page one of my little black book.Read On