- @mashable actually it didn’t about 1 week ago in reply to mashable
- Finally got my hands on a delicious @MasonDixieDC biscuit sandwich http://t.co/NPHlh2Pn3p about 2 weeks ago
- Duffys noooooo. Where will I watch football now??? @duffysirishpub about 2 weeks ago
- @jon_bois I once had to drive John McLaughlin to a taping of his show. He crumpled up a $10, threw it, and told me “here’s your blood money” about 1 month ago in reply to jon_bois
- Say hello to the September Song the new signature beverage at @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/UuZg9Nz6FY about 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Yellow Vendor
I have been involved in my own private love affair with food trucks for quite some time now. Our relationship is exciting and ever changing. Yes, sometimes food trucks let me down, and of course we have problems just like everyone else. But we always seem to bounce back and I frequently find myself returned to the warm embrace of the ever-welcoming food truck community.
My relationship with these rolling restaurants didn’t begin with Yellow Vendor, but since first having it a while back, the sparsely adorned bright yellow truck has sat on page one of my little black book.Read On