- My #grAdvice? Never pass up free food. Also study what you love not what you think you need for the future. about 20 hours ago
- .@Terpish @mlubens thumbs up for hand-sliced pastrami. Thumbs down for cole slaw and cheese. Pastrami, Rye, Spicy Brown is all you need about 21 hours ago in reply to Terpish
- Hey @krispykreme you once filmed a commercial on my street but I never saw the finished product. Any way it lives on? about 1 week ago
- .@jon_bois I once saw a Wendy's employee pop a bag of popcorn a customer brought in. He then ate it in the Wendy's. Thoughts? about 1 week ago in reply to jon_bois
- Holy moly something resembling life is happening at Union Social #nomadc http://t.co/oYID9kgxJQ about 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Yellow Vendor
I have been involved in my own private love affair with food trucks for quite some time now. Our relationship is exciting and ever changing. Yes, sometimes food trucks let me down, and of course we have problems just like everyone else. But we always seem to bounce back and I frequently find myself returned to the warm embrace of the ever-welcoming food truck community.
My relationship with these rolling restaurants didn’t begin with Yellow Vendor, but since first having it a while back, the sparsely adorned bright yellow truck has sat on page one of my little black book.Read On