- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 4 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 5 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 9 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 11 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 11 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Yosaku
Sushi doesn’t exactly scream cheap eats. In fact, there’s something a little bit frightening about eating inexpensive raw fish – it raises far too many questions in my head, at least. Why is this so cheap? Is it old? Is it low-quality? Do I really want to be eating bargain raw fish? It doesn’t exactly inspire confidence. When you’re eating sushi you’re willing to pay more to know it’s good, and a night at a sushi place typically turns into an expensive affair.
Enter the $1 sushi happy hour.Read On