- Coolest part about investing with @fundrise instead of faceless shareholders & corps you're in with friends @j2sheck @Schnitzer @mattCampy about 6 days ago
- Just got my shares for 906 H St NE. Good to be riding with @fundrise again! about 6 days ago
- Iced coffee on tap. Yes yes yes @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/goGZG5nLXU about 1 week ago
- First cappuccino! @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/vHoqKXKR8r about 2 weeks ago
- Live from Del Ray our good friends at @SwingsCoffee rolling in coffee http://t.co/ak4m04Udlg about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Indian food
I’m looking for a nice-ish Indian restaurant for my birthday dinner with my parents this Friday. Where would you recommend?
Oh man, I wish you hadn’t said THIS Friday, because all I want to do is send you to Rasika (or the sister restaurant Rasika West End) where you’ll spend slightly more money but have one of the best meals in Washington, DC. Unfortunately, reservations for a Friday night are hard to get a month in advance, let alone a couple of days, so you’re going to have to go elsewhere.Read On
Hello Tuesday. What terrible weather you’ve brought us. Luckily we have some deals to brighten your gloomy day.
Must Buy: $10 for $20 to Vince & Dominic’s Pizza (10474 Auto Park Avenue, Bethesda) from Google Offers screams Must Buy. The food here is good and cheap. You’re going to get a Large or Extra Large Pizza or two pasta dishes or two subs or a lot of other great combinations. It’s your standard pizza place, and everyone loves cheap pizza.
Must Buy: 50% off Artfully Chocolate and Fizz Bar is right up my alley.Read On