- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 7 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 8 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Indian food
I’m looking for a nice-ish Indian restaurant for my birthday dinner with my parents this Friday. Where would you recommend?
Oh man, I wish you hadn’t said THIS Friday, because all I want to do is send you to Rasika (or the sister restaurant Rasika West End) where you’ll spend slightly more money but have one of the best meals in Washington, DC. Unfortunately, reservations for a Friday night are hard to get a month in advance, let alone a couple of days, so you’re going to have to go elsewhere.Read On
Hello Tuesday. What terrible weather you’ve brought us. Luckily we have some deals to brighten your gloomy day.
Must Buy: $10 for $20 to Vince & Dominic’s Pizza (10474 Auto Park Avenue, Bethesda) from Google Offers screams Must Buy. The food here is good and cheap. You’re going to get a Large or Extra Large Pizza or two pasta dishes or two subs or a lot of other great combinations. It’s your standard pizza place, and everyone loves cheap pizza.
Must Buy: 50% off Artfully Chocolate and Fizz Bar is right up my alley.Read On