- Coolest part about investing with @fundrise instead of faceless shareholders & corps you're in with friends @j2sheck @Schnitzer @mattCampy about 4 days ago
- Just got my shares for 906 H St NE. Good to be riding with @fundrise again! about 4 days ago
- Iced coffee on tap. Yes yes yes @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/goGZG5nLXU about 1 week ago
- First cappuccino! @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/vHoqKXKR8r about 2 weeks ago
- Live from Del Ray our good friends at @SwingsCoffee rolling in coffee http://t.co/ak4m04Udlg about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Italian
Al Dente, formerly known as La Forchetta, changed its name due to similarities with other restaurants both in DC and worldwide. Still the same menu, still the same chef, still the same review!
As an Italian, it’s a bit difficult to review an Italian restaurant. So many of my perceptions and opinions surrounding Italian food are inevitably wrapped up in memory and nostalgia, not driven by taste alone. No pizza will ever be better than Emilio’s around the corner; no spaghetti and meatballs will ever be better than my Dad’s on a Sunday.Read On
Happy Monday everyone! Shake off the weekend and get back into it with us because we’ve got some deals for you. I was up at Sweetlife this weekend and you’re going to hear all about it later. We only really have one for you this morning, but luckily it’s one of the better deals we’ve featured recently. To the deal!
Must Buy: Is it any surprise that Scoutmob has the best deal today? Their 50% off to Tagolio with it’s max discount of $25 is astounding. The food at Tagolio doesn’t break the bank as it is.Read On
Happy Thursday y’all. The weather outside is not looking so hot today. Similary, the deals aren’t looking so hot. Like the nice weather, the good deals will come again. I promise.
Must Buy UPDATE: Groupon came out with a new deal late in the game and it’s a winner: $20 for $40 to Lebanese Taverna. I love Lebanese food and although it’s a bit pricey here, the quality is good and you’ll easily be able to get two entrees with this deal. And given the quality of this week’s deal, this one is a certainly a must buy.Read On