- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 6 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 7 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 11 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: living social
Steve August 3, 2012
Only one real deal for you to end the week.
Fifty-Fifty: Living Social is offering up $20 for $45 dollars of food to DC eatery, Tuscana West. Tuscana West is one of a number of upscale Italian restaurants in downtown DC, and today’s livingsocial deal can be enough for two entrees, depending on what you order. Any more than that, though, and you’ll be going over your limit. Planning a nice dinner downtown, want a few dollars off, and don’t care about ordering wine? Grab this. Other than that, probably not worth it.Read On
Steve July 18, 2012
A couple of really strange deals today, lets jump right in.
Must Buy: Scoutmob is offering up a ‘Heavy Metal Brunch for two’ at Rock and Roll Hotel for $40. Served from noon to 5 PM on Saturday and Sunday, I wasn’t too sure about this deal until I read a bit deeper. You each get a large entree (either bacon wrapped hot dogs or chicken and waffles), a ‘red rum’ frozen cocktail, and bottomless bloody mary’s and mimosas, all served on the locations rooftop porch. So what makes this deal a must buy is that you can presumably arrive at noon, eat, and then day drink your pants off until 5pm for just $20 a person.Read On
Steve June 1, 2012
Happy June everyone! To celebrate the new month the deal sites are
Must Buy: $30 for $60 at Kinkeads is a Livingsocial deal you cannot pass up. You likely have not eaten at Kinkeads. If you have you probably do not need food deals in general because you are working with pretty deep pockets or your parents took you here when they visited you at GW. For the normal folk who haven’t had the pleasure, this deal can help you land a half off meal and one of DC’s best seafood restaurants, run by a James Beard Award winning chef.Read On