- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 6 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 7 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 11 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Monthly Archives: September 2012
A rainy Thursday. Your old pal Micah is hear to brighten up your day. We got a deal that I’m really excited about.
Must Buy: DC is possibly experiencing a Mexican revival. We Tacos El Chilango, the newly controversial Bandolero, and quite a few other good options. Today’s Scoutmob to Casa Oaxaca (2106 18th St., NW) is one of our patented no-brainers. Max discount of $20 is going to get you quite a bit of good food.
Must Buy: I love Kabob. With the platters at most places, you’re going to get so much food.Read On
Fifty-fifty: Today’s Groupon deal of $10 for $20 at Chakra Cafe in Alexandria is all-around just eh. Eh location for most of the district. Eh-looking menu with eh reviews online. And an eh deal at only $10 for $20. Not bad enough for an all-out avoid, but definitely not a must-buy, this is a deal to get only if you frequent Alexandria.Read On
How is everyone doing? It’s September, you’re back at work after a (hopefully) nice and relaxing weekend. We get it you’re not doing well. You’re nursing a weekend long hangover and you’re cursing the fact that you’re back at work. We understand where you’re coming from. We’re right there with you. We wish we had better deals to brighten your day, but alas we don’t.
Fifty-Fifty: Today’s Scoutmob to Sixth Engine (438 Massachusetts Ave., NW) is one of the classic good restaurant, so-so bargain.Read On