- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 9 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 10 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Sette Osteria
Finally a few good deals. They aren’t the best I’ve seen, but good enough for a Tuesday.
Must Buy: While Sette Osteria (1666 Connecticut Ave., NW) may not be the best place in the city for brunch, today’s Capitol Deal is great. $16 gets you an entree and bottomless Mimosas, Bellinis, or coffee (don’t choose coffee). I’m a fan of bottomless drinking in all it’s forms, so throw in some food and you’re going to have one happy camper. This is a solid deal for a lazy Sunday.Read On