- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 10 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 11 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Station 4
AND WE’RE BACK! After a week off, I’m back in action and ready to eat. You’ll hear all about my adventures in Iceland later this week. But first we want to get your week started off right with a few deals.
Must Buy: The Capitol Deal always intrigues me. They often have pretty interesting combination deals, and today is no different. Today they’re offering $22 for an entree and wine flight at Station 4 (1101 4th St., SW). This means three glasses (or tastes as is usually the case) and an entree for $22.Read On
Welcome back to Monday and welcome to the June 11th edition of The Morning Roundup. We have some absolutely fantastic deals to get your week started off the right way. Let’s get the ball rolling.
Must Buy: Normally we’re wary of all you drink/all you can eat deals here at Eat the District. Yes they’re inexpensive, but we don’t like to settle for the cheap deal just because it’s cheap. Today’s Capitol Deal for Bottomless Drinks and a dinner entree for $25. Now let’s be clear, you aren’t getting top of the line alcohol.Read On