- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 11 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Finally a few good deals. They aren’t the best I’ve seen, but good enough for a Tuesday.
Must Buy: While Sette Osteria (1666 Connecticut Ave., NW) may not be the best place in the city for brunch, today’s Capitol Deal is great. $16 gets you an entree and bottomless Mimosas, Bellinis, or coffee (don’t choose coffee). I’m a fan of bottomless drinking in all it’s forms, so throw in some food and you’re going to have one happy camper. This is a solid deal for a lazy Sunday.Read On
Lot’s to see here on this Wednesday. We got quite a few deals of all different qualities.
Must Buy: We like pizza. We like beer. Today’s Capitol Deal gives us both. $12 gets you a personal pizza and two beers at Pizza No. 17 (1523 17th St., NW). Even if the pizza isn’t the best in the city (it’s pretty good), this deal is made on the two beers. You can use multiple vouchers at one time so grab your friends and head on over.
Must Buy: When we lived in Tenleytown for a while our go-to for trivia was Union Jack’s in Bethesda (4915 Saint Elmo Ave., Bethesda).Read On
Must Buy: Living in the Upper NW (Tenleytown) for a year there were few places I didn’t try. Probably the one I didn’t get to that’s still pretty high on my list is also the recipient of today’s Scoutmob. Blue 44 Restaurant and Bar (5507 Connecticut Ave., NW) always held my appeal, but for some reason I never got around to it.Read On