- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Search Results for: kushi
Sorry for the slow pace of posts recently: all the moving-associated activity has left us little time to try new places and write about them! Today, we’ve got another edition of the Mailbag, and one with a subject close to Eat the District’s hearts: Sushi!
I am looking for a great sushi restaurant in DC to take my boyfriend for our six month anniversary – any suggestions? Asian fusion works too, just would like great sushi on the menu! Somewhere nice, upscale, modern, somewhere we can dress up a little, preferably close to downtown.Read On
Only two for you this morning, but they’re both great!
Must-buy: It’s about to be summer in DC, which means ice cream will be a must-buy even at full price. So if Google Offers wants to give you a deal of 4 small cups of Ben and Jerry’s for $10, you’d be dumb not to take it. Spend the summer cooling off with some Chunky Monkey or, my favorite, Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
[Editor’s Note: today we welcome our first guest blogger to Eat the District. This one is very close to a member of our team. We welcome one of the mothers of Eat the District, Rebecca Lubens, to our larger family. If you have a topic you wish to write about please contact us, and we’ll get you up here.]
By Rebecca Lubens
As a mother who’s visited my son in DC many times, here’s how I imagine he plans for that delicious meal (or two) we’ll be enjoying together, plus some recommendations for great restaurant picks when Eating the District with Parents.Read On